Log Book Service
We follow the log book service instructions as per manufacture instructions this will have your car running smoothly and pick up any problems that might need repairing. Every logbook service is specific to each make and model of vehicle and will be untaken only by our licenced mechanic. Logbook services untaken by an authorised mechanic will not void manufacturer’s warranty; the car doesn’t have to be taken back to a specific dealer. The requirements for each service are outlined in your handbook. Any parts that need replacing will either be genuine or their equivalent, so you don’t need to worry about voiding your warranty with poor quality parts.
- A regular service can help keep your car running at it’s best. For you confidence and reliability we recommend a general service at least every 10,000 klms. The following checks and replacements of oils and fluid are performed with each general service.
- Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Lights, wipers, horn & electrical system
- Tyre Pressure (including spare)
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Coolant levels checked and topped
- Engine Oil
- Oil Filter – replaced
- Engine Air filter- cleaned or replaced if necessary
- Cabin filter – cleaned or replaced if necessary
- Battery terminals checked for corrosion cleaned if necessary
- Hoses and clamps checked and tightened
- Suspension & Steering components checked for wear or damage
- Brake pads and disks checked for wear
- Drive shafts including CV boots checked
- All drive belts checked and tightened if necessary
- Exhaust checked system checked for leaks
- Lubricate all hinges, lock cylinders, hood release & striker
- Road tested for vehicle safety and report any defects to owner
Replacing the engine oil ensures no impurities can build up and become abrasive or less effective and cause damage to your engine. When you bring your car in for an oil change we will drain the oil, and replace the filter and fill the engine up with suitable high grade Penrite oil. We will grease any components of your car that is necessary.